Total Days: 8
Best Season: March April May, September October December
Max Altitude: 1,600 meters
Transportation: Private transpotation
Family tour Nepal is a special tour packages for those traveler who want to visit Nepal with their family. Nepal is also the best place for who wants to travel with their children and parents on an escorted Nepal tour. Family holiday in Nepal is the packages full of fun, client’s private trip, educational sightseeing, and nature and wildlife tour as well as a soft adventure in the Himalayan country Nepal.
Family tour Nepal helps you to explore the unseen culture and tradition of Nepal, spectacular mountain sceneries and friendly people. Nepal is synonymous with its mighty Himalaya ranges, ever smiling hospitable and friendly people, rich flora and fauna, unique culture and tradition. Family trip is designed for all types of member of the family. The age of a traveler is not big deal in this tour. Pashupati Nath Temple, Bouddha Nath Stupa, Swayambhu Nath Stupa and Kathmandu Durbar Square are some of the most visited places in Kathmandu, so in this tour package you will visit in this place to know more about Nepal. This Nepal family tour includes next place Chitwan which is famous for jungle safari. Jungle safari in Chitwan National park will helps you to witness many wild animals and one horn rhinoceros, which is only found in Nepal. Actually, In this family tour package you will get chance to see all three geographic regions of Nepal which are Mountain region (High mountains), Hilly region (Green hills), Terai region (plain land). And finally you will be taken to naturally beautiful city called Pokhara. From Pokhara you can see magnificent view of Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, five peaks of Annapurna and others as well as lakes, caves, temples and many more.
The Himalayas is a registered travel organizer in Nepal, so we can help you to visit Nepal. Please Book now to know more about this package.
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)
Upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, our representative will welcome you and assists to transfer in your hotel in Kathmandu. After time to get refreshed, evening you’ll meet for briefing about your trip, welcome dinner and overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu (3 or 4 star hotel)
Day 02: Kathmandu SightseeingAfter having your morning breakfast in the hotel, your tour guide will be there in your hotel to pick you up and then your sightseeing tour starts.Place to visit: Shyambunath temple, Boudhanath stupa, Pasupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar squareOvernight in Kathmandu. (3 or 4 star hotel)
- Day 03: Drive/fly to Pokhara
After having breakfast, we will drive to Pokhara. You can enjoy the ambiance of Pokhara in the natural settings with the towering Himalayas in the backdrop. Phewa lake boating in the evening to catch the reflection of the Himalayas on the Phewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara. (3 or 4 star hotel)
Himalayan Peak which you can see in a clear weather from Pokhara: Dhaulagiri (8,167 m / 7th highest); Annapurna range including Annapurna I (8,091m / 10th highest) and Manaslu Range (8,163m / 7th highest)Overnight in Pokhara(3 or 4 star hotel)
- Day 04: Pokhara sightseeing tour
Pokhara is a starting point of trekking to Annapurna. Early in the morning we will head up to the famous hillstation Sarangkot from where we can see a morning sunrise and mountains. Then we will drive down to hotel, have a breakfast and start our half day sightseeing tour in Pokhara.
Overnight in Chitwan
(3 or 4 star hotel)
- Day 05: Pokhara to Chitwan, drive
After having your wonderful breakfast in your hotel we will drive from Pokhara to chitwan a famous jungle safari place in Nepal.
- Day 06: Chitwan Jungle safari
Early in the morning, you will be taken for a jungle safari through dense grasslands to witness wildlife in its natural habitat. After breakfast, we visit the elephant stables and even enjoy bathing the elephants. During the afternoon we can drive through the jungles followed by a canoe ride down the Rapti River. While canoeing, we may get a close look at the Gharial and Mugger crocodiles along with fresh water dolphins, otters and varieties of water birds. Overnight in Chitwan (3 or 4 star hotel)
Day 07: Chitwan to Kathmandu drive/flyAfter having our last breakfast in Chitwan we will drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu on the way you will get chance to see Nepali villages and many famous local markets. Overnight in Kathmandu. (3 star hotel)
- Day 08: Departure Day
Today is your departure day so our representative will drop you to the airport.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City, Pokhara and Chitwan with expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Tour guide and porters with all their expenses.
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Chitwan all the meals, accommodation, nature guide, park permit, all Jungle programme
- Welcome Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
- Local transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the tour by Tourist bus/Private Car/Van and Flights depends on Clients requirement and budget.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu /Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International/Domestic Airfare/Airport tax, City tour Sightseeing entry fees, boating fee.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot showers, beverages, snacks, battery charging during your trip.
- Travel Insurance
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.